Looking for Sukanya Samriddhi Account opening form in bank and post office or application form for Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana? Do you know that you can use a common form to apply for Sukanya Samriddhi account in post office or bank?
One can easily download Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana form and fill the necessary details and then submit to bank or post office. Out of 28 banks offering Sukanya Samriddhi scheme few of the banks have already started operating. Open Sukanya Samriddhi Account in SBI.
In post office you can even use the old post office account opening form if you don’t want to download this new form.
New Sukanya Samriddhi Account opening form in Bank & Post Office
You can see the new SSY account opening form as given in the RBI website below. As per the form, we can find few points to note down.
1. Address post master or bank’s branch manager in the top of the form
2. Next, provide your name (guardian/parent), year of opening, girl child’s name and the amount at the time time of opening account. Minimum it should be Rs 1000.
3. After that provide name of the account holder, i.e. girl child.
4. Provide birth certificate of girl child with details like certificate no., date of issue, issuing authority.
5. Provide the proof of depositor with similar details.
6. Also provide details of KYC documents if anything else.
7. At last you have to agree the terms that you have not opened another Sukanya Samriddhi Account for the same girl child. As per rule only one account per girl child is allowed.
8. Leave the last part blank for post office or bank use. Don’t forget to provide your signature before submitting the form.
Check out the Sukanya Samriddhi Account 2016 new rules & Amendments
Checkout the RBI link to download the Sukanya Samriddhi Account opening form which is common for both bank and post office. Don’t forget to carry mandatory documents required for Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana with you while visiting any nearest bank branch.