Punjab National Bank or PNB online account opening process is very simple. PNB is the third largest bank in India having more than 78 million customers and a network of over 6,000 branches. If you want to open a savings bank account in PNB then you have to follow the below steps.
Before opening a savings bank account in Punjab National Bank, you should read the key features and various small information about interest rates, PNB faqs and many other facts mentioned below.
Key Features of PNB Savings account
- Interest presently @ 4% calculated on daily product basis payable half yearly.
- 20 free presonalised multi city cheque leaf per half year
- Free transfer of fund within PNB accounts
- Free internet banking
- Transferability of accounts to any P.N.B Branch without changing the account number
- Deposits are insured by DICGC
- ATM Cum Debit card(individuals account)
- Fast remittance of funds through NEFT/RTGS
- Acceptance of standing instructions
- Safe Deposit Lockers available
What are the documents required to open PNB savings account?
Carry the below mentioned documents while travelling to PNB branch to open account.
- Account Opening Form (AOF)
- Identity & Address proof as per KYC norms
- Recent passport Size Photo
- Related documents in case of Associations, HUF, Clubs, Trust, Society etc.
- Other related documents as per RBI Guidelines
Steps for online account opening in pnb
Follow the step by step guide below.
- First of all visit PNB official website, www.pnbindia.in
- In the home page you will find a section called Online services. Click on the more options.
- In the next screen you will find Online Request for Opening of Saving Account link. Click on the same.
- In the next screen you will find all the details of Savings & deposit account information. You have to Click here to open the Online Savings Account.
- Fill up the online form with accurate personal details.
- On clicking SUBMIT button, a temporary customer reference number (TCRN) will be generated and will be sent to your email-id as well as mobile number provided.
- After submission, applicant will visit Bank’s branch along with TCRN, photo, ID Proof and Address Proof in original and copies. The KYC documents will be verified by the branch.
For more details please follow the link here .