Want to open Sukanya Samriddhi account in ICICI bank online? Then let me tell you that you have to visit ICICI bank branch near to your locality with the SSA application form.
You can easily download ICICI bank Sukanya Samriddhi Account opening form from ICICI bank website or the common application form. Then take a print out of the form and visit your nearest ICICI bank branch with necessary documents to apply for SSA account in ICICI Bank.
Right now only 42 ICICI branch in India are authorized to open SSA account. So first find out the authorized bank branch in your city and the approach.
Documents Required to Open Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana Account in ICICI Bank
ICICI Bank is one of the leading bank in India. You can easily transfer money from your ICICI bank account to Sukanya Samriddhi account online from your ICICI bank savings account itself. Anyway check out the list of documents need to carry while visiting ICICI bank.
- SSY Account Opening Form
- Birth Certificate of girl child
- Identity proof (as per RBI KYC guidelines)
- Residence proof (as per RBI KYC guidelines)
Steps to Open SSA in ICICI Bank
- First of all you have to fill up the document carefully with all necessary details. You can follow our Sukanya Samriddhi Account form filling sample guide.
- Attach all documents required for Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana account opening. Make sure you are visiting only the designated 42 branches in ICICI bank.
- After proper verification by the bank Clark, your account will be opened. They will also provide a passbook to maintain transaction similar to your PPF account or bank savings account passbook.
For more details, Please refer to ICICI Bank Sukanya Samriddhi Account page.