Finally the purpose of LPG subsidy surrender has disclosed with the new Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana, a Free LPG Gas Connection Scheme launched by PM Narendra Modi on 2nd May 2016. Under this scheme about 5 crore people in India will get free LPG gas connection in next 3 years duration. If this is going to be true, then this will be the biggest scheme launched ever for the sake of the lower class population in India.
And there is really a reason for people like to feel proud, as I have also surrendered my LPG gas connection subsidy. Now this subsidy will definitely help others to get a new LPG gas connection. Have you surrendered your LPG gas connection? If not, then think about it once how much you will lose every-month by surrendering this LPG subsidy.
Here is the Video Footage of the Launch of Ujjwala Yojana by PM Modi
Key points PM Modi has addressed in this speech in UP is
- PM Modi launches Ujjwala Scheme, free LPG connections to be provided to 5 crore BPL families
- Our Government is for the poor. Whatever we do will be for the poor: PM Modi
- I thank the people who gave up their LPG subsidies. It is because of them the poor families will get new LPG connections: PM
- Fruits of development should reach the eastern part of India & then we will gain strength in the fight against poverty: PM
- Government of India is working a lot and allocating tremendous resources for the development of poor: PM Modi
For more details you can refer to official website of Narendra Modi.
“This cooking gas connection will not only help reduce cost for each family, but will also help better the health of women,” Modi said at the launch of Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana. “The subsidy transfer will take place in the Jan Dhan account of the family’s woman head,” he said.
To know more about this news, please read the complete article in financialexpress.com.