| Name of Scheme|| Details|
|Make in India||It was Launched on 25th September 2014|
· To make India a manufacturing hub.
· Make in India is an initiative of the Government of India
to encourage multinational, as well as domestic,
companies to manufacture their products in India.
· The major objective behind the initiative is to focus on
job creation and skill enhancement in twenty-five sectors
of the economy
|Digital India||Launched on 1st July 2015|
· To transform India’s economy
· Digital India has three core components.
· The creation of digital infrastructure
· Delivering services digitally
· Digital literacy
|Skill India||Launched on 15th July 2015)|
· To create jobs for youth of the Country
· Skill Development in Youth
· Making Skill available to All Youth of India
|Smart Cities||Launched on 29th April 2015|
· In first Government of india Will Develop 100 Smart
cities in India
· Under this Scheme Cities from all States Are Selected
|Unearthen Black Money||Bill Passed on 14th May 2015|
· Disclosing Black Money
· Punishment for The Black Money holders
|Namami Gange||Namami Gange Project or Namami Ganga Yojana is an|
ambitious Union Government Project which integrates
the efforts to clean and protect the Ganga river in a
· It its maiden budget, the government announced Rs.
2037 Crore towards this mission.
· The project is officially known as Integrated Ganga
Conservation Mission project or ‘Namami Ganga
· This project aims at Ganga Rejuvenation by combining
the existing ongoing efforts and planning under it to
create a concrete action plan for future.
|Swachh Bharat Abhiyan||Launched on 2nd October 2014)|
· To have clean India by 2nd October 2019
· Eliminate open defecation by constructing toilets for
· Eradicate manual scavenging
· Introduce modern and scientific municipal solid waste
· Enable private sector participation in the sanitation sector
· Change people’s attitudes to sanitation and create
|Swadesh Darshan||Integrated Development of Theme Based Buddhist|
Under Swadesh Darshan, the following five circuits have
been identified for development:-
· North East Circuit
· Buddhist Circuit
· Himalayan Circuit
· Coastal Circuit
· Krishna Circuit
|Sukanya Samridhi Account||Launched on 22nd January 2015|
· The scheme was launched by Prime Minister Narendra
Modi on 22 January 2015 as a part of the Beti Bachao,
Beti Padhao campaign.
· The scheme currently provides an interest rate of 9.2%
and tax benefits.
· The account can be opened at any India Post office or a
branch of some authorised commercial banks
|Bal swachta mission||Launched on 14th November 2014)|
· Awareness about the cleanliness of the children
|Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan|
|Launched on 28th August 2014 )|
· To give financial services to weaker section of society.
|Pradhan Mantri Suraksha|
|Launched on 9th May 2015|
· Eligibility: Available to people in age group 18 to 70
years with bank account.
· Premium: Rs.12 per annum.
· Payment Mode: The premium will be directly autodebited
by the bank from the subscribers account. This is
the only mode available.
· Risk Coverage: For accidental death and full disability
– Rs.2 Lakh and for partial disability – Rs.1 Lakh.
· Eligibility: Any person having a bank account and
Aadhaar number linked to the bank account can give a
simple form to the bank every year before 1st of June in
order to join the scheme. Name of nominee to be given
in the form.
|Beti Bachao Beti Padhao|
|It was Launched on 22nd January 2015|
· Main aim -To generate awareness of welfare service
meant for girl child and women.
|Atal Pension Scheme||Atal Pension yojana was Launched on 9th May 2015|
· It was Launched for unorganised sector ‘s workers
Heritage City Development
and Augmentation Yojana)
|HRIDAY was Launched on 21st January 2015|
· Main objective – To develop heritage cities.
|Pradhan Mantri Jeevan|
Jyoti Bima Yojana
|It was Launched on 9th May 2015|
· Life insurance scheme by Government
· Eligibility: Available to people in the age group of 18 to
50 and having a bank account. People who join the
scheme before completing 50 years can, however,
continue to have the risk of life cover up to the age of 55
years subject to payment of premium.
· Premium: Rs.330 per annum. It will be auto-debited in
· Payment Mode: The payment of premium will be
directly auto-debited by the bank from the subscribers
· Risk Coverage: Rs.2 Lakh in case of death for any
· Terms of Risk Coverage: A person has to opt for the
scheme every year. He can also prefer to give a longterm
option of continuing, in which case his account will
be auto-debited every year by the bank.
· Who will implement this Scheme?: The scheme will be
offered by Life Insurance Corporation and all other life
insurers who are willing to join the scheme and tie-up
with banks for this purpose.
|MUDRA Bank Yojana||It was Launched on 8th April 2015|
· Main objective is to provide loan to small businesses
|Krishi Amdani Bima Yojana||Scheme for farmer|
|Pradhan Mantri Gram|
|To provide water to all field in the Country.|
Pradhan Mantri Krishi Sinchayee Yojana (PMKSY) has been
formulated amalgamating ongoing schemes viz.
· Accelerated Irrigation Benefit Programme (AIBP) of
Ministry of Water Resources,
· River Development & Ganga Rejuvenation;
· Integrated Watershed Management Programme (IWMP)
of Department of Land Resources;
· On Farm Water Management (OFWM) component of
National Mission on Sustainable Agriculture (NMSA) of
Department of Agriculture and Cooperation.
|Pradhan Mantri Sansad|
Adarsh Gram Yojana
|(Launched on 11th October 2014)-Each MP to develop|
three villages by 2019.
|Deen Dayal Upadhyaya|
Grameen Kaushalya Yojana
|(Launched on 25th September 2014)- To|
provide employment to youth residing inrural area.
Gram Jyoti Yojana
|To provide power(electricity) to rural area of the country.|
|Mahatma Gandhi Pravasi|
|Mahatma Gandhi Pravasi Suraksha Yojana is a special|
social security scheme which includes Pension and Life
Insurance, introduced by Ministry of Overseas Indian
Affairs for the overseas Indian workers in possession of
Emigration Check Required (ECR) passports.
· It is a voluntary scheme designed to help workers to meet
their three financial needs: saving for retirement, saving
for their return and resettlement, and providing free life
insurance offering coverage for death from natural
|Indradanush Scheme||Mission Indradhanush was launched by the Ministry of|
Health and Family Welfare, Government of India on
December 25, 2014.
· The Mission Indradhanush, depicting seven colours of
the rainbow, aims to cover all those children by 2020
who are either unvaccinated, or are partially vaccinated
against seven vaccine preventable diseases which include
diphtheria, whooping cough, tetanus, polio, tuberculosis,
measles and hepatitis B.
|Soil Health Card Scheme||Soil Health Card Scheme is a scheme launched by the|
Government of India in February 2015.
· Under the scheme, the government plans to issue soil
cards to farmers which will carry crop-wise
recommendations of nutrients and fertilisers required for
the individual farms to help farmers to improve
productivity through judicious use of inputs.
· All soil samples are to be tested in various soil testing
labs across the country.
· Thereafter the experts will analyse the strength and
weaknesses (micro-nutrients deficiency) of the soil and
suggest measures to deal with it.
· The result and suggestion will be displayed in the cards.
· The government plans to issue the cards to 14 crore
|Rani Laxmi Bai Pension|
|For victims of Muzazafar nagar riot.|
|Udaan Scheme||To provide skill to youth of India|
|Shyama Prasad Mukherji|
|The Mission aims at development of rural growth|
clusters which have latent potential for growth, in all
States and UTs, which would trigger overall
development in the region.
· These clusters would be developed by provisioning of
economic activities, developing skills & local
entrepreneurship and providing infrastructure amenities.
· The Rurban Mission will thus develop a cluster of Smart
|Pandit Deendayal Upadhyay|
Shramev Jayate Karyakram
|(Launched on 16th October 2014)|
|Kisan VikasPatra||(Relaunched in 2014) – Saving certificate Scheme|
|AMRUT||Atal Mission for Rejuvenation and Urban Development|
(earlier name JNNURM)
|PRASAD||Pilgrimage Rejuvenation andSpiritual Augmentation-To|
improve the infrastructure at pilgrimage places.
· Under PRASAD, initially twelve cities have been
identified namely Ajmer, Amritsar, Amravati, Dwarka,
Gaya, Kedarnath, Kamakhaya, Kanchipuram, Mathura,
Puri, Varanasi and Velankanni.
Both of these Prasad and Swadesh Darshan Schemes Were
launched together to promote tourism and Develop cultural
|Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima|
|The Union Cabinet has approved Pradhan Mantri Fasal|
· It is a new crop insurance scheme to boost farming sector
in the country.
· It is farmers’ welfare scheme
· The Scheme aims to reduce the premium burden on
farmers and ensure early settlement of crop
Insurance claim for the full insured sum.
|Atal Innovation Mission and|
SETU In NITI AAYOG
|The Union Cabinet as given its approval for|
establishment of Atal Innovation Mission (AIM) and Self
Employment and Talent Utilisation (SETU) in NITI
· This move seeks to give substantial boost to the
innovation ecosystem and to catalyse the entrepreneurial
spirit in the country.
· AIM and AIM Directorate will be established that will
help in implementation of mission activities in a focussed
· Its headquarters will be in New Delhi.
· NITI Aayog will hire Mission Director and other
appropriate manpower. Mission High Level Committee
(MHLC) will guide the Mission.
· It will take all decisions related to approval of requisite
guidelines and implementation of various elements of
AIM and SETU.
|National RU URBAN|
|This Is The Latest Scheme Launched By PM Narendra|
· National RU URBAN Mission Was Launched In
· The mission also dubbed as Shyama Prasad Mukherjee
Rurban mission (SPMRM) aims to spur social, economic
and infrastructure development in rural areas by
developing a cluster of 300 Smart Villages over the next
3 years across the country.
|Utkarsh Bangla Scheme –|
|West Bengal government has launched the Utkarsh|
Bangla Scheme with an aim of providing vocational
training to school dropouts.
· The scheme was launched by the Chief Minister Mamata
Banerjee in Kolkata.
· On this occasion, she also released a book on Utkarsh
· Key features of scheme Objective of the scheme is to
give vocational training to school dropouts by providing
training ranging from 400 to 1200 hours free of charge.
|Pradhan mantri Fasal Bima|
|The Union Cabinet has approved Pradhan Mantri Fasal|
Bima Yojana, a new crop insurance scheme to boost
farming sector in the country.
· It is farmers’ welfare scheme that aims to reduce the
premium burden on farmers and ensure early settlement
of crop assurance claim for the full insured sum.
|Stand up India scheme||The Stand up India Scheme is being launched to promote|
entrepreneurship among people from schedule
caste/schedule tribe and woman who will be provided
loans starting from Rs 10 lakhs to Rs 100 lakhs.
· Composite loan between Rs 10 lakh and upto Rs 1 crore
will be provided to entrepreneurs for setting up new
· Debit Card (RuPay) for withdrawal of working capital.
|Gram Uday Se Bharat Uday|