What is Sukanya Samriddhi Account?Category: BankI want to open account of my grand daughters
V.RADHAKRISHNAN asked 12 months ago

My daughter is a resident Indian. She has twins born in USA. She visits India frequently as she owns a house in Hyderabad.
AS guardian, Can I open account for them in nearest SBI where my daughter has an account.
My daughter also has a home loan taken in 2007 from nationalized bank and repaying till date. She also has a gas connection.Address proof and birth certificate of twin girls r there .
I am as a a tax payer with PAN card is grand father and a care taker of daughter and grand kids.I have resident proof aadhar card as well
I want to open account of my grand daughters born in March2015 in SBI by giving proof of birth certificate aadhar card of me and my daughter as residence proof