Sukanya Samriddhi A/C

Small Savings Scheme, Govt Schemes, Online Banking Guide


Add a Comment
  1. I have opened SSA for my daughter. 1)Can my husband show it for claiming tax deduction? 2) Can both of us claim it for tax deduction in 50:50 ratio? What documents needed to get that benefit?

    1. strictly speaking who pay it actually can avail deducion. Being husband and wife and joint family any one of you can claim and better you pay the monthly remittance by cash and not cheque. In any case only one can can claim and not both.- CS Sridharan

      1. If Grandfather pays money to this yojana for his granddaughter.Can he avail deduction u/s 80C? Waiting for your reply

  2. I got interest of 800 rupees and it is credited on April 2015. So can l add this interest along with the amount I deposited to get tax exemption for 2016 17 financial year?

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Sukanya Samriddhi Account © 2016 Frontier Theme