Sukanya Samriddhi Account in Allahabad Bank: If you have any savings account or any deposit account in Allahabad Bank and now you want to open SSA account for your girl child in Allahabad Bank, then you might have disappointed a little bit.
As so far there is no such official information shared in Allahabad Bank online website about Sukanya Account opening details and procedure.
Sukanya Samriddhi Scheme in Allahabad Bank
Almost every bank mentioned in the list of authorized banks has started providing facilities about SSA. Not only that, all leading banks have updated their websites with the special Sukanya Samriddhi Yojna details screen and also arranging special campaigns to promote about this scheme.
We can hope that the process would be similar to other banks like:
1. First of all get the Allahabad Bank Sukanya Samriddhi Account opening form from the bank branch or get the common Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana online application form released by RBI.
2. Fill up the form by referring the Sukanya Samriddhi Account form filling sample guide.
3. After proper verification by the Allahabad bank Clark, your account will be opened. They will also provide a passbook to maintain transaction similar to your PPF account or bank savings account passbook.
One can visit nearest Allahabad Bank branch and ask for the same. May be they have not updated about Sukanya Samriddhi Yojna in Allahabad Bank in their website, but in actual they have started accepting application forms to open SSA account.
We will be updating this pages with information related Allahabad Bank like
- Sukanya samriddhi scheme Allahabad bank opening form
- Documents required for account opening in Allahabad bank
- SSA Allahabad bank calculator
- Sukanya Allahabad bank application form
- Allahabad bank branches to open SSY account
- Information about SSA in Hindi, Telugu and other local languages
Have you visited Allahabad Bank recently? Do you have any update about how to open Sukanya Samriddhi Account in Allahabad bank? In that case I would like to request you to share this information here. From my side also I will be trying to visit my nearest branch and try to find out more information about their current status on SSA scheme.