Sukanya Samriddhi A/C

Small Savings Scheme, Govt Schemes, Online Banking Guide


Add a Comment
  1. Hi Sir, My husband opened SSA with the guardian of his name, but now he is not working any more. Can i transfer my name as guardian name . or is there any other option to close the SSA account and reopen with guardian as my name.

    1. Not required to close the account. There is not restriction in case of deposit.

  2. Hi
    Can I close this account if I have moved out of India?
    Is it possible to link it to other account in India within the same back??

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Sukanya Samriddhi Account © 2016 Frontier Theme